Thank you for submitting your Camp Kinneret Staff Application.
We have scheduled you for the group interview date you selected on your application, and look forward to meeting you then. Please note that the group interview is a mandatory step in the application process and plan accordingly.
Please remember that at your group interview you will be asked to teach something to your fellow applicants that you might teach to children. Here are some basic guidelines:
- What you teach is up to you; but, it should be an activity you might teach at camp such as a song, game, craft or skill.
- Please plan to teach to a group of 6 – 10 other applicants. If you choose to provide materials (for example, for teaching a craft), please plan accordingly.
- Plan to teach as if you were actually teaching a group of children.
- Please note that you will be allotted 5 minutes of teaching time and will be restricted to an indoor space.
All group interviews are conducted at our camp location:
29646 Agoura Rd, Agoura Hills, CA 91301. Click HERE for a google map of the site.
- From the San Fernando Valley: Take the Ventura Fwy. (101) West to Reyes Adobe Road. Turn left on to Reyes Adobe.
From Thousand Oaks, Simi and Camarillo: Take the Ventura Fwy. (101) East to Reyes Adobe Road. Turn right on to Reyes Adobe.
- Once on Reyes Adobe: Straight to Agoura Rd. and turn left on to Agoura Rd.
- Look to the right for blue and white signs directing you to parking and the interview location at camp.
You will receive a reminder email 24 – 72 hours prior to your group interview confirming the interview time and location. If you opted in to receive text messages you will also receive a text message. Should you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to meeting you in the near future!.